Very nice for the pice
Performed as advertised. Was fairly easy to install into an existing wall. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The heater does make a little bit of an annoying whining noise when it runs, but you get used to it quickly, I only notice it if it runs at night when everything else is quite. Puts out more than enough heat for the average sized full bath.
Works Great!
Bought it for a small bathroom and it really works great to heat it up before showering. It was purchased to replace a small portable heater that sat on the floor. Compared to that, it's relatively quiet and I love the convenience of not having the portable sitting in my way!
A Room Warming Replacement.
This was a replacement for a similar model installed during a bath remodel 10 years ago. This was the right model...as confirmed on phone with Qmark before I ordered it. (The grill looked slightly different, as well as model number.) Best of all, I saved an electrician's bill by installing myself. First attempt...it went on....then an hour later wasn't working. Connections looked correct....but I disassembled the two wires and reconnected...and it's perfect. (Wires somehow got loose in the connectors on my first attempt.) Good product...best price.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment