Great fan, but it's definitely loud
I run it to cool my 4x4 tent and it definitely keeps it cool. That being said, its a loud fan. I have mine mounted in the attic and I can still hear it in the next room. I may try wrapping it in some ducting insulation to lower that noise. Other than that, though, its a reliable, well built fan. I can cool a 600 watt light and the tent with no issues whatsoever. I use the C.A.P. Fan speed controller (and I would absolutely recommend buying it, its only 28 bucks) at about half power, and its a bit quieter and still keeps temps low. All in all, a great product. I love C.A.P. products, they are always durable.
It moves the air
If your looking for quitenss, this is the wrong fan for you. When I got it I pluged it in and it was pointed at my wife, it sounded like a Jet and it blew the covers of my wife. When I unpluged it the fan kept spinning for quit some time so it if vary well balanced and I suggest you buy the VSC-DNe day and night temp controler and fan speed regulator. The suggest it on the side of the Fan box, I highly suggest it as well so the fan can regulate the speed it needs to cool down your garden instead of runnig wide open. I hope this helps out.....
Not CAP
Received these and they were not Custom Automated Products. If you know why you want these you know you wanted CAP equipment. I got rip-offs and sent them back.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment